Pick the plan that works for you and your business
When compared to the cost of an in-house accountant, outsourcing your books to us is a cost-effective option. We’re committed to transparent fixed pricing, so you know exactly what you’re paying each month, with no surprises.
All plans include full cycle bookkeeping, monthly Notice to Reader Financial Statements, year end packages and liaison with accountant, GST filings, Workers Compensation filings, and unlimited support. Each plan listed below are samples of the packages we offer. Get in touch with us for a no-obligation assessment of your business. We’ll then provide you with a customized solution to meet the needs of your business.
- Quickbooks Online, and ReceiptBank
- Quickbooks Online, ReceiptBank, Hubdoc, Wagepoint and payroll up to 4 employees
- Quickbooks Online, ReceiptBank, Hubdoc, Wagepoint and payroll up to 10 employees
- This service will convert your traditional desktop-based bookkeeping system to a fully could solution. Included in price is initial app training.
- The Apps only service is for businesses who complete their bookkeeping internally and want better pricing on apps.
Training & SupportStarting at
- Doing your bookkeeping internally? We’ll provide you and your business with ongoing training and/or support on the apps.
- Payroll can be added to any plan, or we offer it as a stand alone service.